Sunday, March 15, 2009

A week in Arizona!

Sarah was kind enough to drive up to Phoenix to pick me up
Look what I saw! I came here to meet Elliot. must be a sign, and not just a road sign
I am not in NY anymore, that is for sure
While in PHX, We went to say hey to my bud Mike
and Brit
And we had to chow down at In and Out

Traveling makes me look like this

This is about how the whole 100 miles looks



I Finally met Elliot Carter!!!!
Sarah was kind enough to be my night time road dog


bloggery
Chillin
Then Boom! Passed out
ha
this guy is awesome

Bloody mary's pool side....at this time in NY there was a blizzard. man I'm lucky

This is Mr. T he's GIANT! 
city bikes
on the country streets




It was weird to spend so much time in cars

Not yet, but they will fit
lil dude loves to sleep

1 comment:

Autumn said...

aaaw. such a good uncle. thx for coming!