Sunday, November 02, 2008

Outsiders

This was my favorite art show I have ever been to. The artists were amazing, the space was so rad, all the way down to the original graffiti left on the brick...






BLU had some really great drawings in the show

Conor Harrington had some amazing work there...

Check out the detail of this t-shirt, it looks like a photo

self explainatory

Todd James (REAS) had these rad pieces in the show, I think they would make great skateboard graphics

JR's photos...



The detail of this was amazing

David Choe's work was so good in this show, I only wish I could afford that price tag








If you didn't make it to the show or don't live in NYC you're so bummed.

3 comments:

NORTESS said...

Belissimas imagens...Ok!!!!

NORTESS said...

Belissimas imagens

KO said...

dear carter,
good post!
love, bummed